Earth Day Bay County
Our 15th Annual Earth Day Bay County Celebration is taking place
Saturday, April 20, 2019
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
McKenzie Park [map & directions]
Downtown Panama City, Florida
Please join us in helping to celebrate a New Beginning for Bay County In 2019 by participating in our 15th Annual Earth Day Event. Much has happened since last year, and we have much to be thankful for in preparation for our 2019 gathering of community and friends. This will be an event focused on renewal and rejuvenation for All Of Us Who Care so deeply about each other and our World.
Please spread the word and sign up to host a booth for your organization, art, craft, group, club or campaign to Save The Planet. This is All about the citizens of Bay County so please join us. And Thank You.
Call For Participants
All interested Green minded environmental folks, food vendors, craft persons, artist, builders, contractors, entrepreneurs, non-profits, musicians, healers, massage therapists, and modern day wizards are welcome to participate in this year’s Earth Day Bay County in Downtown Panama City, Florida.
To register for booth space, download and print the 2019 Participant Agreement and send it in.
Registered Participants (tentative list)
- Friends of St. Andrew Bay: BEST, Inc.
- Green Party Of Bay County
- WKGC Radio: Gulf Coast State College
- Friends of Camp Helen State Park
- Friends of St. Andrews State Park
- Democratic Women’s Club Of Bay County
- Recycled Crafts by Barbara Hayes
- Handmade Bags & Recycled Craft by Arianna Weimar
- Pathdrummer Handmade Drums, Singing Bowls, Tapestries and more
- Bay County Audubon Society
- Cleansing Spiritually: Art, Soap, Jewelry, Reiki
- Moonvibes4: Young Living-Essential Oils
- Bay County Democratic Party
- LGBTQ Center Of Bay County, Inc.
- Keep PCB Beautiful
- Recycled Wood by Steven Walters
- Unity Spiritual Center
- Florida Native Plant Society: Sweetbay Chapter
- Zika Wellness: transdermal healing, Superfoods
- Florida Trail Association: Panhandle Chapter
- Laura’s Recycled Beach Art
- St. Andrew Bay Watch
- LC’s Cottage Creations: Handmade Jewelry & Handpainted Bags
- Tie Dye by Ben Orr
- Cindy’s Handmade Jewelry
Food Vendors (tentative list)
- Caribbean Cuisine
- Crepes by Chris
- Amavida Coffee
Entertainment Schedule (tentative list)
- 9:00 Jamie Flynn Gongs & Singing Bowls
- 9:45 West Meadow Drummers
- 10:30 Paul McCauliffe
- 11:15 Gypsy Parvana Belly Dance Troupe
- 12:00 Ukes Of St. Andrews
- 1:00 Bonita Underground
- 2:00 Lucky Mud & Friends
- 3:00 Wabi Sabi’s
Earth Day Bay County 2019 will be held Saturday, April 20, 2019, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at McKenzie Park, Downtown Panama City, Florida.
About Earth Day
Earth Day is a time to learn, appreciate and celebrate the natural wonders and beauty of St. Andrew Bay. This day we are reminded that we are custodians of these treasures, and their preservation depends largely upon what we do as individuals, and how well we make our voices heard by our elected and appointed officials.
The earth will continue to regenerate its life sources only as long as we and all the peoples of the world do our part to conserve its natural resources. It is a responsibility which every human being shares. Through voluntary action, each of us can join in building a productive land in harmony with nature.” –President Gerald Ford, Speech proclaiming the first Earth Day, April 22, 1970.
Visit our blog to learn more about Earth Day or to get information and photos from past events.