Earth Day Bay County
Saturday, April 23, 2022
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Oaks by the Bay Park [map & directions]
in Historic St. Andrews, Florida
A Huge Thank You to all my Friends who helped me celebrate Earth Day Bay County 2022.
Without the support from all our participants and the community we would have never made this celebration happen.
Thank You to the Friends of St. Andrew Bay (BEST) for hosting/sponsoring this event for more years than I can remember. Larry Hawks was the energy that helped to make for a very successful event.
Looking forward to giving it another try in 2023 if the City will allow us the share the park with the St. Andrews Market, which is relocating to the park on May 7, 2022.
- Friends of St. Andrew Bay (sponsor)
- Friends of St. Andrews State Park
- Bay County Conservancy
- St. Andrew Bay Watch
- Bay County Audubon
- Debra Kivett Designs
- El Weirdo Food Truck – tacos
- League of Women Voters Bay County
- Isagenix- Plant based Nutrition
- Native Plant Society – Sweetbay Chapter
- Tupelo Beekeepers Association
- Moonvibes4 – essential oils & herbal products
- Unity Spiritual Center
- The Parvanas Dance Troupe
- Quantify Solar: Sustainable Energy
Bay Greens: Politics for a New Beginning
- ASSE International Student Exchange Program
- Bayou Beads & Prints by Monica Gleason
- Democratic Women’s Club of Bay County
LGBTQ Center of Bay County
Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Bay County
Kismet Kreations & Black Lab Pottery & Kelly’s ClayLife
- Cindy’s Handmade Jewelry
- Zen Fluid Art
- Sherry Yuhas Ceramics
- Patagonias Bakery
- Little Indigo: Handmade Candles & Crafts
- CalypsoSue: Plants, Jewelry & Minerals
- Global Coral Reef Alliance: Christopher Croesus
- & more to come – check back for updates
- Paul McAuliffe (flutes)
- Ashley Feller
- The Parvanas Dance Troupe
- Bonita Underground
- Ukulele Orchestra of St. Andrews
- & more – check back for updates
Earth Day Bay County 2022 was held Saturday, April 23, 2022, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Oaks By The Bay Park, historic St. Andrews, Florida.
About Earth Day
Earth Day is a time to learn, appreciate and celebrate the natural wonders and beauty of St. Andrew Bay. This day we are reminded that we are custodians of these treasures, and their preservation depends largely upon what we do as individuals, and how well we make our voices heard by our elected and appointed officials.
The earth will continue to regenerate its life sources only as long as we and all the peoples of the world do our part to conserve its natural resources. It is a responsibility which every human being shares. Through voluntary action, each of us can join in building a productive land in harmony with nature.” –President Gerald Ford, Speech proclaiming the first Earth Day, April 22, 1970.
Visit our blog to learn more about Earth Day or to get information and photos from past events.
What you can do: Toolkits for Change
Earth Day Bay County is Sponsored By