Earth Day Bay County
Our 2018 event is taking place
Saturday, April 21, 2018
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
McKenzie Park [map & directions]
Downtown Panama City, Florida
Call For Participants
All interested Green minded environmental folks, food vendors, craft persons, artist, builders, contractors, entrepreneurs, non-profits, musicians, healers, massage therapists, and modern day wizards are welcome to participate in this year’s Earth Day Bay County in Downtown Panama City, Florida.
To register for booth space, download and print the 2018 Participant Agreement and send it in.
- BEST, Friends of St. Andrew Bay
- Green Party of Bay County
- Friends of St. Andrews State Park
- Bay County Audubon
- Bay County Conservancy, Inc.
- Bay County Democratic Executive Committee
- Florida Trail Association
- Emerald Coast Pagan Community
- Way Center, LLC
- Unity Spiritual Center Of Panama City
- Florida Native Plant Society, Sweetbay Chapter
- Zika International, Arlene Cook
- Debra Kivett Designs, Enamels & Recycled Art
- Recycled & Repurposed Furniture by Steven Walters
- Handmade & Recycled Crafts by Barbara Hayes
- Florida Forest Service
- St. Andrew Bay Watch
- Bay Indivisible
- Democratic Women’s Club Of Bay County
- Bay County Public Library: Outreach Program
- Katharine Orr Photography & Art
- Publix Greenwise
- Pathdrummer, Handmade Frame Drums
- Unreal Artist Gallery & Facepainting by Paulette
- Indigo Earth Spa
- Young Democrats Of Bay County
- C.A.I.R. Of Florida
- Cindy’s Handmade Jewelry
- Florida DEP
- Amavida Coffe
- Wild Cat Education Center
- Stamping Up/Sunshine Organics
- Panama City Doulas, LLC
- Learning Lifeline, Inc.
- Simona’s Journey Cancer Foundation
- Bay County Master Gardeners
- Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Of Bay County
- Pyramid, Inc.
- Rebekah’s Basket, Handcrafted Soaps & Crafts
- Caribbean Cuizine
- PC Growing Strong
- WKGC 90.7 Radio from Gulf Coast State College
- Bay County Recycling Program (container for recycling on site)
- Buddy Nachtsheim & Buddy’s Bee Farm (local & tupelo honey)
- Knitter Inc. Wildlife Sanctuary
- Vision Quest (Jewelry & Artwork)
- 9am Jamie Flynn (gongs/bowls)
- 10:00 Wes Swenson Drum Circle
- 10:45 Paul McAuliffe (flute)
- 11:15 Gypsy Parvana Belly Dance Troupe
- 12:00 Bonita Underground
- 1 – 1:45 Lucky Mud
- 1:50 – 2:25 Sarah Watts
- 2:30 – 4:00 Robert’s Hall Revue
Earth Day Bay County 2018 will be held Saturday, April 21, 2018, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at McKenzie Park, Downtown Panama City, Florida.
About Earth Day
Earth Day is a time to learn, appreciate and celebrate the natural wonders and beauty of St. Andrew Bay. This day we are reminded that we are custodians of these treasures, and their preservation depends largely upon what we do as individuals, and how well we make our voices heard by our elected and appointed officials.
The earth will continue to regenerate its life sources only as long as we and all the peoples of the world do our part to conserve its natural resources. It is a responsibility which every human being shares. Through voluntary action, each of us can join in building a productive land in harmony with nature.” –President Gerald Ford, Speech proclaiming the first Earth Day, April 22, 1970.
Visit our blog to learn more about Earth Day or to get information and photos from past events.