Earth Day Bay County
Our 15th Annual Earth Day Bay County Celebration took place
Saturday, April 20, 2019
10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
McKenzie Park [map & directions]
Downtown Panama City, Florida
Thank You for participating in the 2019 Earth Day Bay County, our 15th consecutive year.
The theme of rejuvenation and recovery was apparent simply by looking at the many Oaks trees that were trying their best to provide shade in spite of the windy conditions and a little rain early on. My health, unfortunately, kept me at my booth most of the day since I was avoiding spreading my chest cold, but people were great, especially all the old friends who came out, once the weather improved.
Thanks to BEST, Inc., once again for being our host sponsor along with E & E and the Jelks Foundation. And a big thank you to all the entertainers who provided all of us with an excellent day of sweet sounds and beautiful people. Thank You All. Namaste
- Friends of St. Andrew Bay: BEST, Inc.
- Green Party Of Bay County
- WKGC Radio: Gulf Coast State College
- Friends of Camp Helen State Park
- Friends of St. Andrews State Park
- Democratic Women’s Club Of Bay County
- Recycled Crafts by Barbara Hayes
- Handmade Bags & Recycled Craft by Arianna Weimar
- Pathdrummer Handmade Drums, Singing Bowls, Tapestries and more
- Bay County Audubon Society
- Cleansing Spiritually: Art, Soap, Jewelry, Reiki
- Moonvibes4: Young Living-Essential Oils
- Bay County Democratic Party
- LGBTQ Center Of Bay County, Inc.
- Keep PCB Beautiful
- Recycled Wood by Steven Walters
- Unity Spiritual Center
- Florida Native Plant Society: Sweetbay Chapter
- Zika Wellness: transdermal healing, Superfoods
- Florida Trail Association: Panhandle Chapter
- Laura’s Recycled Beach Art
- St. Andrew Bay Watch
- LC’s Cottage Creations: Handmade Jewelry & Handpainted Bags
- Tie Dye by Ben Orr
- Cindy’s Handmade Jewelry
- Publix Super Markets
- Life Management Center: Adoptions
- FDEP-Dept of Environmental Protection
Recycled Bottles into Wind Chimes
Sugar Sands Soap
- IFAS: Master Gardeners of Bay County
- The Way Center, LLC: incense, stickers, t-shirts
- Bay County Public Library: Outreach
Tupelo Beekeepers Association: Buddy Rich
St. Andrews Honey: Charles Hay Jr.
- Shellfish, LTD: Nautical Jewelry
- One Heart Yoga: Free 9am Yoga Class
- PC Growing Strong: Citizen Advocacy
- Kivett Designs: Jewelry
Solar Display: Destin contractor
- Lynn Haven Garden Club
- Crepes by Chris
- 9:00 Jamie Flynn Gongs & Singing Bowls
- 9:45 West Meadow Drummers
- 10:30 Paul McCauliffe
- 11:15 Gypsy Parvana Belly Dance Troupe
- 12:00 Ukes Of St. Andrews
- 1:00 Bonita Underground
- 2:00 Lucky Mud & Friends
- 3:00 Wabi Sabi’s
Earth Day Bay County 2019 was held Saturday, April 20, 2019, from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at McKenzie Park, Downtown Panama City, Florida.
About Earth Day
Earth Day is a time to learn, appreciate and celebrate the natural wonders and beauty of St. Andrew Bay. This day we are reminded that we are custodians of these treasures, and their preservation depends largely upon what we do as individuals, and how well we make our voices heard by our elected and appointed officials.
The earth will continue to regenerate its life sources only as long as we and all the peoples of the world do our part to conserve its natural resources. It is a responsibility which every human being shares. Through voluntary action, each of us can join in building a productive land in harmony with nature.” –President Gerald Ford, Speech proclaiming the first Earth Day, April 22, 1970.
Visit our blog to learn more about Earth Day or to get information and photos from past events.